Thursday, January 06, 2005

pieterfriedrich: I like modearn art.
jamiedude84: Modearn?
pieterfriedrich: Right.
pieterfriedrich: That's how I spell it.
jamiedude84: I just call it "mod art".
jamiedude84: It's more chic.
pieterfriedrich: Oh, yeah?
jamiedude84: Yeah.
pieterfriedrich: Well *I* call it "mo ar."
jamiedude84: *I* call it "Mo".
pieterfriedrich: *I* call it "M".
jamiedude84: *I* don't call it anything.
pieterfriedrich: Hey!
jamiedude84: What?
pieterfriedrich: You undercut me.
jamiedude84: Yep.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Love you too!

I haven't read Desiring God, but I've heard good things about it! I'll try to find it in our church library :)

Well, I'm trying to take things a little slower at school so I'll have more time for the important things that I've found myself neglecting, like bible study and family. So I'm taking 12 credits this semester :)

What're you doing? You need to get online so I can talk to you!

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free iPods

Search Engine Submission and Internet Marketing


Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission