Saturday, November 27, 2004

I love my professors. They send me on my merry way off to Thanksgiving break, and then say, "By the way, here's your homework due when you get back--would you like a wheelbarrow for that?" Ah yes. I think I'll give them each an apple. Poisoned.

Today I wrote five...no, six.1-2 page papers for my World Music Appreciation class. Yesterday I wrote two, and worked on about a third of my theory homework. Tomorrow I have to finish up my last paper, write up my final project, finish up a few hours worth of theory, and prepare for a final exam on Monday. And call a few people regarding an ensemble I have to put together and make sure everyone can be at for another of my classes.

Would somebody please shoot me? Not fatally, but just badly enough that I'll be able to rest peacefully in the hospital for the next three months. Thanks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only if you shoot me at the same time, so we can chill in the hospital together. Oh my goodness, can you imagine all the trouble we could cause together? It'd be way too much fun, I tell you what. See, cuz here's my list. 2 five-page papers for my philosophy class, which will be quite difficult to start because I don't even understand the questions, and also a 5-7 page argumentative paper on something we read in the texts, which I would have to read out loud for the professor and various other students, and then defend for a while. Then, for Constitutional Law, I have to read a 400 page book because the entire final is on that book along (and it's about the 2000 presidential election....my goodness, my professor is obcessed. On second thought, it might be better to just shoot him.) Then for my Jesus of Nazareth class, I have to read this big whole book that the teacher wrote and write a summary on every chapter (all 30 of them), and write a huge (30% of the final grade) paper on....something. All this within the next week. So see, I know how you feel! Good luck, sweetie! Talk to you soon! ~Jordan~

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free iPods

Search Engine Submission and Internet Marketing


Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission