Thursday, August 26, 2004

I'd love to write another long post right now, but I'm swamped.

Over the last three days, I have had nine phone conversations with Wayne State's Music Department--one with Professor Markou, one with Professor Hill, and seven with the receptionist.

I have emailed Professor Markou twice, Professor Hill once, and am now in the process of emailing at least six other professors.

I have called the University Advising Center over a dozen times, without once finding that magic time where a student advisor is available to talk to me.

I've sent my financial paperwork in twice to the Financial Aid Department, because they lost it the first time. I've called and cleared up a miscommunication that caused them to send me a bill for $450.

I have registered for a Critical Thinking Competency test and two placement tests.

I have revised my class schedule four times, and still not found a way to include UGE100, which I absolutely without-question MUST take this semester. I can't reach my student advisor to ask his/her advice.

I'm still waiting for my refund check from the Financial Aid department so I'll have money to buy my textbooks.


I love college.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

*grin* Well, in that case, I guess it's a good thing I love it more than I hate it :-D

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free iPods

Search Engine Submission and Internet Marketing


Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission