Wednesday, April 30, 2003

I know. I know! I know I procrastinated. I did it willfully, knowingly, intentionally. I deserve every bit of scorn I can muster against myself. My conscience is blasting me--honest it is! I let unimportant things get in the way of politics. (Well, not exactly. I've kept up on politics. I've had several innervating conversations--ok, arguments--about politics lately. I just didn't write about any of 'em.)

So I know. It's my fault, and I'll correct it. It would be perfectly feasible for me to dash off something about the war (that was) in Iraq, but personally I prefer to show amazing restraint by not opening a can of worms. Because it would be. Everywhere I turn I read articles by zealous pro-war and equally zealous anti-war campaigners. And frankly I'm sick of the stuff. I know what I know what I know, and no anti-war nut is going to change my mind. But if I actually write all that here, you understand, I'll be opening myself up for everyone to send me hate mail and whatnot. No, that is emphatically not the road for me. I prefer to be strongly and un-articulately pro-war. So. You can't make me write about Iraq. My official stance is "No Comment." Period.

That said, I have no qualms about writing on some safer subject. Like, well...SARS. Pretty nasty stuff, huh? Glad we agree. *Sigh* Ok, so I'm out of the loop. I know.

Here. I faithfully promise to read at least one (1) new article this week and comment on it. Cross my heart and hope to spit.

(The commenting, I hope you understand, will be done next week. Sheesh, you can't expect me to read and comment on new material in one week, can you??! Well then. Deal? Deal.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free iPods

Search Engine Submission and Internet Marketing


Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission